thank goodness it’s friday. maybe it’s the heat, maybe i’m still tired from firefly, whatever it is this week has felt never ending and i am so happy it’s finally over (well after this last work day that is!) i am so excited to have a couple of days just to chill this weekend, what are you up to this weekend anything fun?
to wrap up this week here are a few things on my radar. enjoy!
1. #shinestrong: pantene has put out another awesome ad empowering women and it’s sparking some really interesting conversations. i definitely over-apologize, it’s become almost a verbal tic at this point! saying sorry and apologizing should only happen when you have something to be truly sorry about! check out the ad and post your comments, do you over apologize?
2. le diplomate brunch. i have been wanting to try this place for months and i’m finally going on sunday. i cannot wait. i’ll be sure to let y’all know how it was next week!
3. i really want a bike, i hate the metro and i can’t afford to keep parking at work every day! plus it’s great exercise to bike to work and other places in the city, i’ve been thinking about it for about a year now and i think with the move coming up i might just bite the bullet and get one. any recommendations? i love this one but it’s a tad over budget ha!
4. one of the things on my 101 in 1001 list is to take a photography class and actually learn how to use the new camera my parents gave me for graduation. i also really want to take an iphone photography class. i’ve been looking at capital photography center and they have some really awesome classes this summer, i think i’m going to try and take one or two. follow me on instagram and pinterest to see the results!
5. bethany kelm from b.krafty. bethany and i connected on facebook earlier this week and she is too sweet! i love her blog b.krafty and all of her amazing artwork. stay posted for an exciting giveaway we are putting together for y’all!